Shapeoko 2 - ACME Upgrade
NOTE: There are less than 10 of these kits left. When they are gone I will not me making any more.
Increase your z-axis speed, accuracy and power by swapping out the standard M8 threaded rod, with this, bad ass 3/8" x 12tpi ACME screw.
- 1 x 3/8" ACME screw with machined ends
- 2 x Z-Axis Shim Plates (modified to fit flanged bearings)
- 1 x Flanged Bearing
- 4 x M5 x 16mm Socket Head Cap Screw
- 4 x M5 Flat Washer (black!)
- 1 x 8mm Shim Washer
- 1 x 3/8" ACME lead nut (single start)
- 3 x M3 x 8mm Socket Head Cap Screw (not pictured)
- 3 x M3 Flat Washer (not pictured)
View Instructions on the wiki here: http://www.shapeoko.com/wiki/index.php/Zaxis_ACME